I am internationally available for seminars, workshops, lectures, personal and private training and lessons strictly via reservations only.
My workshops are internationally acclaimed amongst some of the very best and by clients, professionals and peers alike solidifying my reputation as being one of the top 5 self defense instructors in the world since 1999.
Taught in over 17 countries to hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life since 1994 with clients including but not limited to the British Special Forces, the Finland Presidential Security team and Counter Terrorist Unit, the Mexico City Chapter of the Guardian Angels, First Nations, Montreal’s John Abbot Police Tech graduating class, the Association for Women’s Total Advancement & Development and the Association for the Development and Enhancement of Women of Cairo, Egypt, health care centers, private and public high schools, corporation, men, women and children worldwide.
A short list of topics covered:
- The Fundamentals of Personal Protection
- Social and Anti-social violence counter measures
- The Moral, Ethical and Legal implications of self defense
- Differentiating Martial Arts and combative sports from pure and applied self-protection
- Awareness, Prevention and De-escalation strategies
- Demystifying ‘Stranger Danger’
- Threat recognition and assessment
- Bully prevention and defense
- Human trafficking, abduction and kidnapping prevention
- How to make one’s self a hard target
- Predator/Prey psychology
- Human behaviour in relation to violence
- Rape & Sexual assault prevention and defense
- Edged weapons defense
- Gun defense
- Ground defense
- Home security
- Corporate security
- Multiple attackers
- Common attacks
- Common weapon attacks
- Weapons of opportunity
- and more….
All seminars, workshops, lessons and lectures are specifically designed and customized to the need of the client(s) and all costs are dependent on the duration of course, location and number of participants.
For more information, or if interested in booking and reserving, please contact me at [email protected]
or call 514-712-2942.